RegistrationOnline registration for the 9th Latin American Epilepsy Congress is now open.
To register please click here.Further information on the Registration Fees, General Terms and Conditions can be found below.
Should you have any questions about the registration process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Registration Fees
*All Residents and Students must provide a letter from their Head of Department confirming eligibility for this registration category. Please fax this to +353 1 205 6156 or email it to email@example.com
**All Non-Medical Health Professionals must provide a letter from their employer confirming their employment status. Please fax this to +353 1 205 6156 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
***1 Senior + 2 Student offer must be accompanied by a letter from the Head of Department confirming the status of the 2 Student rate recipients. Those eligible for the Student Rate are outlined above. This offer is not available to pharmaceutical companies, commercial entities or sponsored registrations.
****LASSE Alumni are entitled to a 10% discount on all fees.
- To use the online registration system, each user must first create a user account
- A personal address (Institution/Company or private) and email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process
- Multiple registrations with the same email address will not be accepted by the system
- Agencies registering delegates on behalf of any member of the pharmaceutical industry will be requested to provide the name and country of the sponsoring company
- Please ensure the billing details are entered correctly as invoices cannot be changed later
- Invoices must created by you in your user account which you can then download; a copy will also be automatically emailed to you
- The following payments are accepted through the on-line registration system
- credit card (Visa, MasterCard. For American Express please email email@example.com and we will send you a payment link)
- bank transfer, details for which you will find on your invoice
- Confirmation of registration and invitation letters will be emailed to you once supporting documentation (passport photo page/letter from Head of Department), if applicable, and payment has been received. Please allow three working days for credit card payments and five working days for bank transfers/bank drafts.
- In order to comply with security and insurance regulations, personal postal and email addresses are required for each delegate. Registrations submitted without these details will not be processed. One email address or one postal address for multiple delegates will not be accepted by the system.
- Agencies registering delegates on behalf of a pharmaceutical company will be requested to provide the name and country of that sponsoring company. This information will be used for reporting and statistical purposes.
- As the main contact person you are not entitled to any of the delegates’ benefits (access to the congress area, delegate pack, etc). If you wish to benefit from any of the delegates’ entitlements please register.
- To qualify for the early registration rate, payment must be received on/before 1st July 2016. All delegates’ names and contact details for the paid early registrations must be received no later than 15th July 2016. Delegate contact details received after this date will be subject to a higher registration fee. Any changes or additions after 12th August 2016 will be handled on-site.
- The ‘One doctor + 2 Students/Resident’ offer is not available to groups, sponsored registrations, pharmaceutical companies or commerical entities.
- Name changes are free of charge up to 12th August 2016 after which date they will be handled onsite from 20th August 2016 when they will be subject to a fee of US$20.
- You can send delegate confirmation letters to your delegates by email through your online account. Alternatively we can send them to you by email. Confirmation letters will only be available, once payment and all delegates’ names and contact details have been received. Confirmation letters do not quote any payment details; this procedure guarantees the confidentiality of payment-related information.
- Group collections prior to the start of the congress will be available on an appointment only basis. Appointments must be booked in advance. All information about collection appointments will be sent in due course. During the congress, group collections will not be available from the Congress Registration Desk; delegates must collect their congress materials individually.
4. Payment Options
Please use the on-line system to register by credit card using VISA, MasterCard. For American Express please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a secure payment link.
Our on-line gateway provider is: Realex, The Observatory, 7-11 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2 Ireland Tel: 353 1 702 2000, Fax: 353 1 702 2100, www.realexpayments.com. Our on-line payment interface provides a Secure Website Order Page. As part of our dedication to provide secure online payment methods, we have added an extra level of security for VISA and MasterCard payments. This protects you from the unauthorised use of your credit card. 3-D Secure technology consists of the programs ‘Verified by Visa’ and ‘MasterCard SecureCode’. For queries regarding on-line payments please contact email@example.com or telephone: +353 1 205 6720.
Please use the on-line system to register by bank transfer, details for which can be found on invoices which you can produce and download in your online account. All charges due on bank transfers must be paid by the registrant. Please include the invoice number as reference on the bank transfer.
- Admission to scientific programme sessions (upon display of name badge)
- 9th Latin American Congress on Epilepsy Meeting Bag and documentation
- Certificate of Attendance
- Coffee breaks: 21st, 22nd August (morning and afternoon) and 23rd August (morning only)
- Lunch: 21st and 22nd August
- Opening Ceremony and Reception: 20th August
Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Currency exchange gains/losses are the responsibility of the registrant and the Congress Secretariat will not accept liability for money loss through bank charges, transfers or currency fluctuations. Refunds will be settled within one month of the Congress, in order to facilitate necessary organisational and logistical procedures. Cancellation of registration fees is as follows:
On or before 17th June 2016
Registration fees refunded, less US$40 administration fee
18th June – 15th July inclusive
Registration fees refunded, less 50%
16th July – 5th August inclusive
Registration fees refunded, less 80%
From 6th August 2016
7. Name changes
Name changes are free of charge up to 12th August 2016 after which date they will be handled onsite from 20th August 2016 when they will be subject to a fee of US$20.
8. Contact Details
The registered address of the congress secretariat is:
ILAE/IBE Congress Secretariat,
7 Priory Office Park, Stillorgan Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A94 FN26, Ireland
Telephone number: +353 1 2056720.
Fax number: +353 1 212 3576
You can write to us at our registered address above or via email email@example.com.